Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pre Departure

Hello Everyone,

I can't believe that it is only 5 days until I will be taking a walk on the wild side and headed off for London AND Paris. Dr. Nobiling asked us to blog before we left for the trip so that we could capture some of our thoughts before as well as during and after our little adventure, so here we go. :)


Traveling abroad is something I have always dreamed of doing and now that the time is almost here everyone keeps asking me "are you excited?" and as much as I wish I was jumping up and down with joy, the whole 12 hour plane ride has me a little uneasy! I also am having issues figuring out how on earth I am going to pack for 2 weeks in another country in ONE suitcase. anyone who knows me knows that I will take 3 bags just to travel 45 minutes home for a weekend.


I will make sure to document this beautiful disaster will lots of videos and pictures whenever I can.

I hope you all enjoy reading this, and I really am excited for my upcoming travels!



 The picture you see attached is the group I will be traveling with. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment